Our coffee goes through specific processes to ensure it is fresh, quality,
and enjoyable coffee for all of your great customers!!
- Our Coffee is first delivered to us as all whole beans unroasted, right from their origin's. Our coffee is mostly single Origin, with the exception of our High voltage coffee being a mix of Brazil and Robusta.
- Coffee Origins: Costa Rica, Guatemala, Colombia, Sumatra, Kenya, Brazil (which is in all of our flavored coffee).
- We Roast all of our coffee fresh here in our local facility, this is done by our Roasters using their skills and depiction to finally Roast the coffee to peak levels, once they have completed this they will cool the beans and then transport them over to our FlavorTown as we call it.
- Production is where the group of specialized individuals will use our flavoring combinations to take the whole beans or grounds (ground product is flavored prior to grinding) and give them those rich robust flavors we all taste!
- Once the beans are ground/whole and packaged in their bags, they are then sent over to our fulfillment where the orders are directly pulled packed, and sent out!